Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Lounge!



Well, I was dragged kicking and screaming into the new lounge this weekend--a new lounge that actually looks like it has been created rather than the stuff was just left where the removal guys dumped it. I actually liked the old lounge. But I like the new one better. Decide for yourself.






First, let me tell you about the Old Lounge; it was cluttered and the only peaceful feeling it created was that I knew where everything was. I was the only one who could find anything in it. The color scheme was not bad either.




The New Lounge is Brenda’s creation. I take no credit for it, other than my complaints probably strengthened her determination to make the changes. It has space, light, a peaceful feeling and, as a room, it WORKS! It cost us next to nothing, just rearranged stuff and took out some stuff. Brenda’s next project is the main bedroom. I can’t wait. She describes the current one as “not bad if it were in the YMCA”

No comments: